Technology On Demand has been programming AMX Systems for over 12 years. AMX programming was a natural succession to Crestron programming as most of our dealers work
with both control systems.
People often ask “Why outsource AMX programming?"
"I can just send our lead tech to training to do this." That is certainly an option.
However, while “dealer programmers” might work on a few jobs per year, we work on
hundreds. In addition, we can augment your programming staff as needed and be a resource for overflow work.
How does that help me?
The sheer amount of systems we program allow us to stay on the cutting-edge of what’s new, what’s hot,
what’s not, and what potential pitfalls to watch out for. We have support resources that reach beyond the typical dealer that allow us to deliver a product that is second to
How are you different from other AMX Programming companies?
We know you have many choices when it comes to AMX Programming. We appreciate that you choose us!
- Lifetime code warranty. We are so confident of our code, we offer a lifetime warranty and will fix any issues related to our code for the lifetime of the system.
- Fixed price programming. Our quote is the price you'll pay unless significant equipment or scope changes
- The same programmer throughout the whole job
- Honesty about our scheduling/abilities
- Comfort in knowing we can represent your company whether it be to techs or CEOs of Fortune 500 companies
- Expert troubleshooting ability-We want you to tell us it's a code issue. That's because, for us, it's usually an easy fix
- Regular attendance at manufacturer trainings-This keeps us on top of the latest trends and technology